Become a Monthly Contributor – Win a VEX-SS!
With each passing day, it is becoming more clear… Democrats are coming for your guns. As we saw recently in Virginia, the Democrats are willing to use the National Guard to take away your God-Given right to self-defense.
They want to take them away… but I want to give you one!
All you have to do is sign up to be a MONTHLY CONTRIBUTOR before 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, February 29th and you’ll automatically be entered for your chance to win a brand-new Windham Weaponry “VEX-SS Wood Stock Series – Pepper w. Electroless Nickel.”
For less than $1/day, monthly contributors are having a big money impact on the fight for liberty through my campaign for Congress, day-in, and day out.
Your donation will help us push back against the D.C. gun grabbers and help us fight to preserve our Second Amendment Rights.
Use the form above, before 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, February 29th, to become a monthly contributor and automatically enter to win this fine piece of machinery.
Windham Weaponry “VEX-SS Wood Stock Series – Pepper w. Electroless Nickel”
- Model: R20FSSFTWS-EN-1
- Caliber: .223 Rem.
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Automatic, Gas Impingement System
- Capacity: 5 + 1- Ships with one 5 Round Magazine (accepts all std. sizes)
- Safety: Manual Lever with Indicator Markings on Both Sides of Receiver
- Receiver: A4 Type Flat Top Upper Receiver with Optics Riser Blocks
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aircraft Aluminum with Aluminum Trigger Guard
- Receiver Finish: Electroless Nickel Plated
- Bolt Material: Carpenter 158 Steel
- Barrel: 20” Stainless Steel – Fluted – Matte Finish – w. Sling Stud
- Barrel Material: Precision 416R Stainless Steel
- Chamber: Compass Lake Specification with Matched Bolt
- Rifling: 1 Turn in 8” – Right Hand Twist
- Stock / Forend: Laminated Wood – Pepper
- Pistol Grip: Hogue OverMolded Rubber Pistol Grip
- Rear Sight: None – Ready for Optics of Choice on Picatinny Rail Platform
- Front Sight: None – Picatinny Rail Platform
- Packaging: Hard Plastic Gun Case with Black Web Sling & Operators Manual
To receive firearms, please see your local FFL Dealer for details.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contribution exceeds $200 in an election cycle.
By clicking “Donate,” I certify that the following statements are true and accurate:
* I am a U.S. Citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident
* This contribution is made from my personal funds, not from an account maintained by a corporation, labor union, or national bank, and is not being reimbursed by another person or entity.
* I am not a federal government contractor.
The maximum amount an individual may contribute is $2,800 per election. Your contribution (up to $2,800) will be designated for the primary election. The next $2,800 will be designated for the general election.
Contributions to Brakey for Congress are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, federal contractors, and foreign nationals are prohibited.
By providing your phone number, you are consenting to receive calls and SMS/MMS msgs, including autodialed and automated calls and texts, to that number from Brakey for Congress Msg & data rates may apply.